Initial practices with Bay Area Dragons are FREE (all equipment are provided). We encourage you to become a member for additional benefits.
Mid-Year Membership (starting July 1, 2018 until Dec 31, 2018):
New & Returning Membership: $80
Student Membership (new and renewing): $60
Benefits of becoming a Member:
- Ability to attend Member/Advanced practices – typically on Tuesdays @ 6:30pm and Saturdays at 9:00am
- Ability to participate in dragon boat races and exclusive paddling boot camps
- Liability Insurance coverage
- Ability to reserve and paddle with club owned OC1 Outrigger canoes 7 days a week (Note: Available for only active members who practice and race with BAD).
- Participate in exclusive member-only social events
- Help keep the club going so we can continue to offer free lessons and maintain the boats and equipment
- Support your local paddling community
- Stay healthy, get outdoors, meet fun new people, all for a cost much cheaper than your monthly gym membership!
Bay Area Dragons is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your membership fee is tax deductible. Our Tax ID # (EIN) is 94-3308173.
Also consider making a tax deductible donation to us so we can continue to offer services to our local community.
For more information send an email to email@example.com