Initial practices with Bay Area Dragons are FREE (all equipment are provided). We encourage you to become a member for additional benefits.
Annual Membership (join now and your membership will be valid through 2018:
New Membership: $140
Renewing Members: $120
Student Membership (new and renewing): $80
Benefits of becoming a Member:
- Ability to attend Member/Advanced practices – typically on Tuesdays @ 6:30pm and Saturdays at 9:00am
- Ability to participate in dragon boat races and exclusive paddling boot camps
- Liability Insurance coverage
- Ability to reserve and paddle with club owned OC1 Outrigger canoes 7 days a week (Note: Available for only active members who practice and race with BAD).
- Participate in exclusive member-only social events
- Help keep the club going so we can continue to offer free lessons and maintain the boats and equipment
- Support your local paddling community
- Stay healthy, get outdoors, meet fun new people, all for a cost much cheaper than your monthly gym membership!
Bay Area Dragons is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your membership fee is tax deductible. Our Tax ID # (EIN) is 94-3308173.
The preferred method of payment is via Paypal. Click the Donate button below.
You can also pay via check made out to “Bay Area Dragons” and bring it to practice. Please send an email to email@example.com
if you would like to mail a check.