Initial practices with Bay Area Dragons are FREE (all equipment is provided). We recommend becoming a member after trying out a few beginner practices and ask a coach if you are ready to attend the intermediate/advanced practices.
Full Year Membership (Jan 1 – Dec 31)):
New Members: $150
Returning Members: $130
Students (new and returning): $90
Click here to fill on the online membership form with payment options (paypal/credit card or pay by check).
Benefits of becoming a Member:
- Ability to attend Member/Advanced practices – typically on Tuesdays @ 6:30pm and Saturdays at 9:00am
- Ability to participate in dragon boat races and exclusive paddling boot camps
- Liability Insurance coverage
- Ability to reserve and paddle with the club owned OC1 Outrigger canoes 7 days a week (Note: Available for active members who practice and race with BAD).
- Participate in exclusive member-only social events
- Help keep the club going so we can continue to offer free lessons and maintain the boats and equipment
- Support your local paddling community
- Stay healthy, get outdoors, meet fun new people, all for a cost much cheaper than your monthly gym membership!
Bay Area Dragons is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your membership fee is tax-deductible. Our Tax ID # (EIN) is 94-3308173.
Consider making a tax-deductible donation to us so we can continue to offer services to our local community.
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org